Thursday, October 23, 2008

In wonder....i wonder

In wonder of who you are
Ican walk miles.
I see the darkness behind the twilight,
a few questions in my mind.

In sweet memories, I cherish their smiles.
In constant wonder, I believe his eyes.
I know not how I choose or what I do
but I always land up on the same flight.

In wonder of who you could be, I wandered into a maze.
I saw fine pines, I saw wicked eyes.
I saw the moonlight falling on thyme... I wonder if they would smile?

The church gates were flung open,
so were the closets on the sides
I wonder if I could shut them and
enter the peaceful slumber.

I wonder what the woods avail,
I wonder how they sail,
I dream of the galaxy,
I drift to poverty.... I wonder if it would all prevail?

When I wonderI enter into the slumber... and the noises fade.
I wonder.... Its just something I wonder.

No comments: