Sunday, October 26, 2008

luv mayb defined. it may feel completely different to every other person.....may mean the same to u n me, after all it is love.. a feeling that unites

How did i fall in love?
It could have been a passing phase i thought,
but you see, it turned out to be love!

I never thought how it could feel,
but you see, it seems so pure and sweet.
How you make me smile is but a mystery,
how my dreams fill up is but a wonder!!

I wouldn't have known if you never came,
that after darkness I could see light,
that after a drought may feelings were still alive.

I'd forgotten how the pelting rain felt when it touched me,
I'd forgotten the romance of twilight,
I couldn't remember the sounds of music that my heart once sung!

I never could dream or wonder who it would be,
but you see it turned out to be you!
I ain't so perfect to judge it all,
but I know for sure that you are the one I want!
Its just you who made a dream come true....
And all I can say is,
"I love you!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...I jus love d way u think n express...gud goin