Sunday, October 26, 2008

I live....Now

I live a life of an innocent child,
I live a life of a girl's smile,
I live a life where I see pain,
I live a life in the devil's domain,
I live a life to hear the cries,
I live a life to silence my self.

I live a life where I see people give up love,
I live a life seeing misery to its most,
I live a life, to be fortunate enough,
I live a life of security and hope!

I lived in wonder of what pain might be,
I now live to see it sweep.

I lived in wonder of how love might feel,
I live a life so full of it!

I lived in dreams of land with golden sands;
I live my life here in space so closed,
I live where i can smell the hell stink.

I live in constant wonder of how to speak,
I now live with my speech so clean.
I lived in anticipation of hope,
I lived in fear of loss...
I lived in silence but now I speak!

3 comments:

raymon said...

I lived in wonder of how love might feel,
I live a life so full of it!

the irony in this line is actualy so eye catching i think so

Unknown said...

Well written..I hope u really speak loud n face all d pains..keep goin..dnt look bck.
Keep it up

Anonymous said...

assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee